Website privacy notice
This privacy notice describes how Versilia Group Holdings Ltd and Versilia Solutions protects and makes use of the information you give the company when you use this website.
This notice is updated from time to time. The latest version is displayed on this page.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The categories of personal information we collect, store and process include:
a. Personal information (such as IP Address, name, job title, company address, email)
We may also collect information to help us understand how visitors use this website and to present information to them.
b. Website usage data
c. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
d. Information relevant to special offers and surveys
e. Other information relevant to user enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting the above data helps us to understand what you are looking for and enables us to deliver improved products and services.
We may use data:
- For our own records
- To improve products and services that we provide
- To contact you in response to an enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about our products, services, offers and other things that we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things that we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research purposes
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the legal basis we rely on for processing personal information generated through this website for general purposes is:
Collecting website visitor information
Our web site may also use the web site recording service that may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by website recording is for internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the work we do, our clients and our products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email or other messaging service unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information is encrypted. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
How you can access and update your information
Under Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR, you have the right to request access to information about you that we hold.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR, if your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ or a duplicate request, we may charge you a fee to cover any costs incurred in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. When the request is made, if appropriate we will send you a fee notice, detailing the fees that will be charged. Where a fee is payable we will not send the information until we have received the fee.
You also have the right to:
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means
- in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- a right to seek redress, either through the ICO, or through the courts
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we ask that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at: ico.org.uk/concerns
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact: email@example.com.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are widely used pieces of software (files) that are installed on a computer or mobile device when an individual visit a website.
- Analyse web traffic using an analytics package
- Identify whether you are signed in to the website
- Store information about your preferences
- To recognise you when you return to show relevant content or provide functionality you used before
- To test content on our website by showing different views or different content to groups of users
Cookies allow websites to recognise that a user on an individual computer has previously visited the site. The cookies save some information about that user for when they access the site again in the future.
By using and browsing the website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must turn off cookies or refrain from using the site.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
2. What type of cookies are there?
Broadly, there are 4 types of cookie:
Performance cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information about users for the purpose of assessing the performance of a website. Common uses include well-known web analytics tools such as ‘Google Analytics’.
Functionality cookies. These are cookies that automatically remember choices that users have previously made in order to improve their experience next time they visit a website. For example, where users select their preferred settings and layout.
Targeting or Advertising cookies. These cookies are similar to performance cookies, in that they collect information about users’ behaviour. However, this information is used at individual user level to advertise products and services to users on the basis of the behavioural information collected.
3. What cookies does the website use?
When you provide details or complete a form on our website you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt in to receive marketing communication from us by email, mobile, text message or mail. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes you can change your mind by either sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell or otherwise distribute your information to third parties unless the law requires us to or we have your permission.
Any personal information that we hold about you is stored securely and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Versilia Group Holdings Ltd and Versilia Solutions domains. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its terms and conditions and privacy. You are advised to read such sites policies fully.
Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S.
Tratamiento de datos personales
El presente aviso está dirigido a todos los Clientes Finales, Empleados y Proveedores de Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. tanto activos como inactivos (En adelante “Los Titulares”), cuyos datos personales se encuentran incluidos en las bases de datos de la compañía.
Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. (En adelante VERSILIA), identificada bajo el NIT 901637976-6, domiciliada en la ciudad de Bogotá D.C., debidamente constituida conforme a las leyes de la República de Colombia, mediante documento privada inscrito y registrado ante la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá D.C.
- Que la Ley 1581 de 2012, estableció el Régimen General de Protección de Datos Personales;
- Que mediante el Decreto 1377 de 2013, el cual fue publicado el 27 de junio de 2013, se reglamentó la Ley 1581 de 2012 en materia de protección de datos personales, a efectos de facilitar su implementación y cumplimiento.
- Que en desarrollo del artículo 25 de la Ley 1581 de 2012, se creó el Registro Nacional de Bases de Datos, y su reglamentación consta en el Decreto Único Reglamentario 1074 de 2015 y la Circular Externa No. 02-2015.
- Que la información que Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. contiene en sus bases de datos, será utilizada para los siguientes fines: i) Lograr una eficiente comunicación entre Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. y “Los Titulares” de la información; ii) Proveer nuestros bienes y/o servicios; iii) Informarle sobre nuevos productos o servicios ofrecidos por la Organización; iv) Dar cumplimiento a las obligaciones adquiridas con “Los Titulares” de la información; v) Transmitirlos dentro o fuera de Colombia, a terceros que provean al Responsable del tratamiento, servicios tecnológicos, logísticos, administrativos, de distribución, e-mail marketing de contact center y/o cualquier otro servicio que requiera el Responsable para el buen desarrollo de la prestación del servicio, siempre y cuando el tercero cumpla con la Política de Tratamiento y Procedimientos de Datos Personales del Responsable.; vi) Transferirlos y/o transmitirlos, dentro o fuera de Colombia, a empresas vinculadas al Responsable del tratamiento, siempre cumpliendo con la Política de Tratamiento y Procedimientos de Datos Personales y, en caso de transferencia al exterior, el país al que sean transferidos los datos cumplan con los niveles adecuados de protección; vii) Transferirlos y/o transmitirlos dentro o fuera de Colombia, a cualquier compañía con la que Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. tenga intereses en el futuro.
- Que de conformidad a lo establecido en la legislación vigente, Los Titulares podrán ejercer sus derechos de consulta, actualización, supresión o rectificación de la información que consta en las bases de datos de Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S., conforme a lo establecido en la Política de Tratamiento de datos, la cual está a disposición en la página web: www.versiliasolutions.com. Igualmente, el titular podrá contactar a Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. para el ejercicio de sus derechos al siguiente correo electrónico: email@example.com
- Que en caso de usted desee ejercer los derechos que como Titular de la Información se le conceden conforme a la normatividad vigente, podrá presentar su reclamación para el tratamiento de datos personales, conforme al formato que para tales efectos está disponible en nuestras oficinas físicas y en la página web: www.versiliasolutions.com y podrá radicarlo a través de los siguientes medios:
Correo Electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S.
Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S.
Processing of personal data
This notice is addressed to all Final Clients, Employees and Suppliers of Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S., both active and inactive (hereinafter "The Holders"), whose personal data are included in the company's databases.
Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. (hereinafter VERSILIA), identified under NIT 901637976-6, domiciled in the city of Bogotá D.C., duly incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Colombia, by means of a private document registered and recorded before the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá D.C.
- That Law 1581 of 2012, established the General Regime for the Protection of Personal Data;
- That by means of Decree 1377 of 2013, which was published on June 27, 2013, Law 1581 of 2012 was regulated in matters of personal data protection, for the purpose of facilitating its implementation and compliance.
- That in development of Article 25 of Law 1581 of 2012, the National Database Registry was created, and its regulations are contained in the Sole Regulatory Decree 1074 of 2015 and External Circular No. 02-2015.
- That the information that Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. contains in its databases, will be used for the following purposes: i) To achieve an efficient communication between Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. and "The Holders" of the information; ii) To provide our goods and/or services; iii) To inform you about new products or services offered by the Organization; iv) To comply with the obligations acquired with "The Holders" of the information. v) Transmit them inside or outside Colombia, to third parties that provide the Data Controller with technological, logistical, administrative, distribution, e-mail marketing, contact center services and/or any other service required by the Data Controller for the proper performance of the service, provided that the third party complies with the Data Controller's Personal Data Processing Policy and Procedures. vi) Transfer and/or transmit them, inside or outside Colombia, to companies related to the Controller, always complying with the Processing Policy and Procedures for Personal Data and, in case of transfer abroad, the country to which the data is transferred complies with the adequate levels of protection; vii) Transfer and/or transmit them inside or outside Colombia, to any company with which Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. has interests in the future.
- That in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force, the Holders may exercise their rights of consultation, updating, deletion or rectification of the information contained in the databases of Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S., in accordance with the provisions of the Data Processing Policy, which is available on the website: www.versiliasolutions.com. Likewise, the holder may contact Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S. to exercise his/her rights at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- That in case you wish to exercise the rights granted to you as Owner of the Information in accordance with the regulations in force, you may submit your claim for the processing of personal data, according to the format that for such purposes is available in our physical offices and on the website: www.versiliasolutions.com and you may file it through the following means:
Versilia Solutions Colombia S.A.S.