This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is displayed on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data we gather
We gather and use certain information in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to understand how visitors use this website and to present information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Website usage data
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information relevant to special offers and surveys
- Other information relevant to user enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting the above data helps us to understand what you are looking for and enables us to deliver improved products and services.
We may use data:
- For our own records
- To improve products and services that we provide
- To contact you in response to an enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about our products, services, offers and other things that we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things that we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research purposes
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file we place on your computer that enables our website to identify you as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content or options that are specific to you. They enable us to see information such as how many people visit our website and which pages they visit. Cookies do not provide access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
- Analyse web traffic using an analytics package
- Identify whether you are signed in to the website
- Store information about your preferences
- To recognise you when you return to show relevant content or provide functionality you used before
- To test content on our website by showing different views or different content to groups of users
When you provide details or complete a form on our website you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt in to receive marketing communication from us by email, mobile, text message or mail. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes you can change your mind by either sending an email to email@example.com.
We will not sell or otherwise distribute your information to third parties unless the law requires us to or we have your permission.
Any personal information that we hold about you is stored securely and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Versiliasolutions.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link we are not responsible for its terms and conditions and privacy. You are advised to read such sites policies fully.